On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 10:19 AM, Steve wrote:
Hi Jim,I have a teacher here at Byron that would like to control his Mac with his iPad so he can walk around the room. I don't remember the apps/setup to do this. Was this the same app that allowed the iPad to be a web server too? Or was that a different app?Thanks,Steve
Here is our list:
- Most success, easiest setup, cheapest, but does not control the computer: AirSketch.
- More expensive, controls (but not a lot of teachers use that part), has awesome presentation mode: Doceri.
- Like Doceri and very promising, but for us has been buggy: Splashtop. This was also the one I heard about the most at MACUL.
- True control but no integrated presenter mode: MobileMouse.
- Interesting with an iPad 2 or 3 and an Apple TV: Skitch. I have used Skitch on my mac with a Bluetooth tablet as my sole presenting tool for years. With AirPlay it could be awesome.